The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club provides professional development on productivity to educators who want to focus on what REALLY matters.
Thousands of teachers have already starting trimming hours off their workweek by getting organized, streamlining routines, giving kids ownership of the classroom, and being truly intentional about how they use their instructional, contractual, and personal time.
Here’s what club members receive:
- 52 weeks of new classroom-tested productivity strategies (provided in both PDF and audio form) which are accessible through a private membership site
- Hundreds of dollars worth of printable teaching resources and templates to help you save time
- Access to elementary and secondary private Facebook groups where I–and hundreds of other teachers—share ideas and answer questions
- Two free bonuses, The 40HTW List-Making System and The Big 5 Tips for Teacher Productivity
- A professional development certificate at the end of the year to document 104 hours of continuing education credits
Even better? You keep your access to the entire program AND the Facebook group even after your year is up, so you can revisit the resources at any time and continue to get support from your cohort. Learn more here.
How to Apply
1. Create a video (no longer than 3 minutes) telling me who you are, what your teaching dream is, and why you want to be part of the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club. This does not have to be super formal or professional—just be yourself, and keep it short (videos longer than 3 minutes will be disqualified.) Upload the video to a public social media account, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, or somewhere else I’ll be able to watch it.
2. Fill out the form (which is linked here during scholarship submission periods) and include a link to your video.
Important note: By completing the scholarship application and submitting your video link, you give your consent and understanding that we may publicly share your video and/or a screen capture image from your video after scholarship results are announced.
I’m looking for real “action takers” to award these scholarships to. The sooner you get your video completed, the better! I’m also looking for a resourceful teacher who takes initiative in solving new challenges, so if you’ve never recorded a video and uploaded it somewhere before, you’ll need to figure out how.
I encourage you to read the article called “Which teachers get the BEST results from the club?” This will tell you more about the 6 characteristics of our members who tend to be very successful with creating new productivity habits and maintaining them over time. I’m hoping to award these 20 scholarships to people who will get tremendous results from the club. So, be sure these characteristics would apply to you AND clearly convey that through your application. The more determined you are to create change in your life, the better your results will be.
The official application period was May 1-15.
My team and I will review the videos, and you will be contacted no later than May 31st if you have been awarded a scholarship. The club opens to new members twice a year, so scholarship winners will be added to the July 2017 cohort.